Thursday, March 18, 2010

Success Lies in the Effort

I've been dragging lately, as most of you know. I've been feeling rather shlumpy and down. The main reason there seem to be so many loose ends (that seem to be ganging up together to form a noose), is that I've lost my drive. I've given up, albeit most assuredly temporarily, on solving a lot of my problems. I seem to be just waiting for most of them to magically disappear...

Well, reality has the power to find its way into one's brain, no matter how long you try to push it out. I came across a quote (and you know how much I love my God-planted quotes) to reflect on, from Albert Einstein:


It's not that I'm so smart; it's just that I stay with problems longer.



The key to getting things done is always persistence. If one wants anything ever done, one obviously must make the effort, or start brewing up a magical potion (and unfortunately, I'm fresh out of eye of newt).

My point? Just keep trying. Baby step to success. Where there's a will, there is a way. The journey of a thousand miles blah blah blah. (Insert like inspirational quotes here.)

While fighting one's way out of the doldrums seems an impossible task when deep in them, a little effort goes a long way. One step leads to two and so on...Success is truly an inevitability as long as one makes a continuous effort, no matter how tiny.


p.s. This was a lecture to myself, but feel free to be inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

God's Community