Thursday, September 10, 2009

Finding Happiness Through Focus

Today was a beautiful day. I got around to quite a few of the things on my aging "to do" list. And as I focused on each thing I needed to do, I kept in mind the outcome that I wanted. I also stayed connected with God, who I know was giving me helpful hints throughout the day as I worked on accomplishing these tasks.

Here is a key element you must understand and embrace to find success in life: God truly speaks to you through your conscience and offers to you the best possible choice at any given moment if you just stop to listen. Stay connected with God, focus on hearing God's advice, and you will succeed. Guaranteed.

Focus, in general, is an important aspect of finding any success. When you focus attentively on the task at hand, it goes much more smoothly and minimizes accidents and sloppy efforts. Focusing also makes you self-aware of your needs and allows you to be much more open to opportunity, creativity, and the aid others can offer you. Maintaining good and healthy focus in the present also maximizes your ability to fully and earnestly appreciate your abundant and amazing blessings from God. Focus, when you stay in the present, yet shift it to others, also allows you great opportunity to best and generously help others, which is crucial for your spiritual well being.

In short, when you set your mind to accomplish good and positive things (God's will for you) and properly focus, you will find great success and more happiness than you could have possibly imagined. Allow yourself some faith, and focus, and God will flood your life with true happiness. Just try to be open to it, and focus. It is worth it and easier than you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

God's Community