Sunday, November 22, 2009

Embrace the Blessing of Family

God designed our human society intentionally with families being at the center of it all. God knew getting through life, even simply surviving it, was an incredibly impossible feat for an individual human. God built into our society a support network already in place: the family.

Beyond life itself, family is our most sacred blessing. It is the center of strength, support, love, unyielding generosity, shared memories, kinship, and even friendship. My best friends are my family and it fills me with so much love and joy to say so. They are all truly incredible people. Each one. My life has found its fullness of love and happiness with my family. If I died today, I die knowing I have been fully blessed with the best possible family. And totally loved.

Okay, enough sap-fest...My words for the day: cherish your family as fully as you can, and where family is lacking, build deep relationships with those you love and trust. Life truly is a rocky challenge, but with support from loved ones, we can all get through it beautifully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

God's Community