Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Perfect Day, Every Day

While my co-worker and I were looking out the window today, she said sarcastically, "It's beautiful out there." I'm not really sure why she was so displeased, but I think it had something to do with the cold temperature. Although, it could have been the clouds on the horizon. Or it could have been the emptying trees and litters of leaves. Regardless of why, she was displeased with what she saw out there.

But I turned to her and said, "Yes, actually, it is beautiful out there." In my tone, attitude and look, she saw that I meant it. It was then she understood that her attitude was a bit off, and then said, "Actually, I agree, it is." She's a pretty aware person, so she got what I meant.

Each day, no matter how cold, cloudy, windy, sunny, hot, foggy, etc., is perfect in and of itself. Each day is a unique gift from God. It's a wonderful thing that each day is special, different, and is full of surprises and possibilities.

ATTENTION, Y'ALL: Every single day you spend on this Earth is perfect, as it is truly a gift from God. Embrace that it is a perfect day, and it will be, as your life is entirely defined and influenced by your mental state. And be sure to embrace the joy, possibilities, and perfection that is each new day. Life is too short not to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment

God's Community